Laser Spine Institute Scottsdale Logo Questions? Call toll free 1-866-826-0970 Contact us today. We're here for you seven days a week.
Menu

An overview of back pain provided for patients seeking relief at Laser Spine Institute in Scottsdale

Nearly 80 percent of American adults will experience back pain at some point in their lives. Of those 80 percent, 90 percent will find relief within three months of the first onset. For the remaining 10 percent, suffering through neck or back pain can be lasting and debilitating. Neck or back pain can manifest itself in multiple ways. Common symptoms include:

  • Pain at the area of the condition
  • Radiating pain into arms and legs
  • Radiating numbness
  • Radiating tingling
  • Weakness
  • Burning sensations
  • Trouble standing or walking for long periods of time
  • Trouble finding a comfortable position to sleep

These symptoms can often be caused by a variety of conditions, which are treated through our minimally invasive procedures at our Scottsdale canter.

Types of Treatment for Back Pain

The first recommended forms of treatment for patients suffering from these symptoms are conservative options. Conservative treatments often include stretching, physical therapy, massage, water aerobics and other low-impact exercise.

If all conservative options fail to resolve your pain and symptoms, surgery may be the best option for you and your conditions. Laser Spine Institute offers minimally invasive procedures as an effective alternative to traditional open neck or back procedures. For more information on the procedures offered at our Scottsdale center, contact us today.